Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My sweet e-sister has tagged me...

My sweet e-sister (Julie) has tagged me... so here I go....

What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...
~I have no idea?? Working about 12 hrs a day.

Five Things On Today's  (Monday since it's 12:35am when I read this) "To Do" List ...  
~ Laundry
~ Grocery Shoppin
~ Pickup Lulu and Kramer's meds and vitamins
~ Send some pictures to Costco. 
~ Mop the ENTIRE house

I'm addicted to...
~the Internet 
~anything scrapbooking
~shopping for scrapbooking supplies
(I am just keeping Michelle's Answers LOL)  <----  Julie said that... of course... I am keeping Julie's answers which mean I am keeping Michelle's answers too.... 

Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...
~ Move to a nice house on the beach!  <----- this is Julie's answer.... so I would move w/ her or at least next to her... LOL!!!!

Places I have Lived...
~ Carolina, PR
~ Mayaguez, PR
~ Lisle, IL
~ Aurora, IL

I am tagging...  some of the girls from Memorable Seasons.

4 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

Ooooo, a house on the beach! Fun! I think I'll join you!

Allison said...

Coolness! I will play along tomorrow. Two posts in one day might shock my system. :)

So Many Scraps said...

Fun answers! I don't think I ever told you on the site I have been to PR twice! Beautiful!

kramer_buffy said...

thanks ladies for playing.

lwithin