Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memorable Season's Summer mini book

I have been playing along w/ the girls at Memorable Seasons, they are such a great group of gals.  It all started when Jill had a sale that was too good to be true.... well ladies it was true!  She has awesome sales almost every week!!!!  where do you ask?  its at MEMORABLE SEASONS.  This past 2 months we have been working on some challenges posted by Memorable Season's DT.  The challenges are helping us create a Summer Mini book (Spring into Summer Challenges).  I have been having a blast using my 2Gals Scrappin' kit.  I am using one of those cute small fancy looking chipboard mini books from Basic Grey.  Here are my pages for the challenges.  








I must say I really like how they turned out.  What do you all think?

7 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Ohhh saw this Fab mini yesturday and I luv it ...... It really turned out so Beautiful !!!!!
Hugs,Norma

Stacy said...

hey you are my 2 nd winner so email me your info rsstone@telus.net

Allison said...

Gorgeous mini! I love how it turned out. Congrats on LOTW!! :) Currently working on my 'tagged' entry...

TanishaRenee said...

love the turn out and this is such a fun shape!

kramer_buffy said...

thank you girls

mborrero said...

love this mini book!
living creating & appreciating
my blog
namaste

annie said...

yo- i'm diggin' it!

lwithin