Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Xmas in June....

I think the heat might be making me hallucinate. It is June and the heat index is 94!!!! So to try to cool myself down I am thinking cold thoughts... LOL!!!

The challenge this time is to create a xmas or winter LO that contains 1: paint; 2: bling; 3: photo(s)

Easy enough... well not quite... I want you to use this awesome sketch that Nicole from MemorableSeasons.com made.



Here is my example:
1: paint: I used Adirondak denim wash and Tattered angel glimmer mist in a light blue color.
2: bling: silver tinsel trim RAKED by Kat (thanks girl); glimmer mist; brads from Hobby Lobby xmas collection.
3: photo: my DD's first xmas picture.



1 comment:

So Many Scraps said...

very cute blog! love your interpretation of the sketch! So happy to have you at Memorable Seasons

lwithin